Tankless Installations and Repairs
- A tankless water heater saves you money over time, thanks to far superior energy efficiency.
- They have a significantly longer lifespan than tank water heaters, lasting almost twice as long in some cases.
- They require significantly less storage space than a storage tank water heater.
- You’ll have unlimited hot water whenever you need it. The hot water is never ending instead of limited to gallon size like a tank heater.
- You will have more than enough hot water for multiple showers and appliances to run simultaneously.
- Tankless water heaters generally have a higher purchase cost, when compared with traditional storage tank water heaters.
- Installation can be more expensive, based on how much (if any) retrofitting is needed.
- You could be “output challenged” if maximum useage was calculated incorrectly. Fortunately, we have tools to help you and your installation professional choose the right tankless unit for you, avoiding this issue.
Give us a call today, we’ll even start you off with a free service estimate!
There’s Nothing We Can’t Do
When it comes to tankless water heaters, there’s nothing we can’t do. Our fully trained technicians can assess your unique situation, and determine the best course of action to get your tankless water heater in the best shape possible.
Tankless Water Heater Maintenance
Do you know the life span of your tankless water heater? We do! A gas tankless water heater has a life expectancy of 12-20 years, while water quality can be one of the biggest reasons for premature failure. At KC Home Services we flush and descale your tankless with an all natural solution. this prevents the tankless from building up with unwanted minerals. If you’ve just moved into a new property, it’s a good idea to call KC Home Services to see just how old your heater is and if it requires repairs.
Regular maintenance schedules are important. Whether you choose to do them once, or twice a year, these regular checks will stop potential expensive repairs from appearing.
Tankless Water Heater Repair
Our water heater repair services are affordable, and long-lasting. At KC Home Services we don’t just fix the problem in front of us, we delve deeper to make sure it doesn’t happen again.
Water heaters commonly suffer from sediment build-up, as well as thermostat problems. While most fixes are simple for professional contractors to deal with, your heater could be suffering from age and will then require a full replacement.
KC Home Services will always keep your best interests in mind and do everything possible to follow through on repairs before resorting a fully hot water heater replacement.
Tankless Water Heater Installation
Need a new water heater? We know, it’s not the most exciting thing to purchase, but it will affect your life in a big way. Not sure if you need a new water heater? If you’re experiencing the following you just might:
- Age (can be determined by serial number)
- Rusty, discolored, smelly water
- Unusual amounts of noise
- Pooling water around your heater
We’ll not only provide you with advice on the best heater for you (tank, tankless, or hybrid), we’ll then install your new heater at the most competitive pricing around!
Superior Services at Superior Prices
Everyone wants a deal when it comes to home or business maintenance costs. But the key is to find a company who can give you that deal while still following through with high quality work.
KC Home Services does just that!
With a strong focus on client satisfaction, we even offer emergency services 24/7 so that you never have to suffer without hot water for long. Give us a call today and let’s see what we can do for you!